- Small Disadvantage Business (SDB)
At Diligent, our clients not only enjoy the individual attention that our small boutique firm can offer, but also the expertise that a large firm offers because of our highly certified and experienced team.
Diligent approaches our engagements by bringing highly-qualified, seasoned professionals with one of at least two key skill sets. Our team has either key IT and security certifications or they bring project management leadership. This unique requirement means that Diligent's customers always get a thought leader and a consistent approach to every engagement.
Diligent has successfully combined the mature processes of Project Management with the evolving cyber security industry needs to produce solutions that allow us to deliver our projects on time, within budget and protect our client’s information assets. These solutions have allowed us to effectively lead cyber security change within our client’s environment.
The specific certifications possessed by Diligent eSecurity team members that have allowed us to become leaders and trusted partners in the cyber security domain are as followed:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) - credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) - a globally recognized standard of achievement that confirms an individual's knowledge in the field of information security. CISSPs are information assurance professionals who define the architecture, design, management and/or controls that assure the security of business environments. It was the first certification in the field of information security to meet the stringent requirements of ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) - world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor and assess information technology and business systems.
- Certified Information Security Manage (CISM) - uniquely management-focused CISM certification promotes international security practices and recognizes the individual who manages designs, and oversees and assesses an enterprise’s information security.
- Network + - accredited by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). This certification is designed to test the competency of a mid-level network technician in supporting and configuring TCP/IP clients in terms of network design, cabling, hardware setup, configuration, installation, support, and troubleshooting.
- Security + - CompTIA Security+ is an international, vendor-neutral certification that demonstrates competency in:
- Network security
- Compliance and operational security
- Threats and vulnerabilities
- Application, data and host security
- Access control and identity management
The CompTIA Security+ certification is accredited by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- A+ - is the starting point for a career in IT. The exam covers maintenance of PCs, mobile devices, laptops, operating systems and printers.